How has QromaScan been recognizing your commands, Names, Dates and Places? Here are some tips that can help improve your recognition:
1) Place yourself in a quiet room. Outside noise can throw off our two recognition engines.
2) Place the Lightbox in front of you, logo side facing you so you can talk directly into the microphones.
3) If there is some outside noise or talking, wait one to two seconds before attempting a new command.
4) The most common reason why we can recognize the Date/Location is because the date is incomplete. Make sure you say the Month Date and Year. If you are in the United States, an example would be June 1st, 1999. Saying 1999, or June 1999 would be incomplete and will lead to an incomplete parse.
5) If you are trying to pinpoint a location to a landmark, make sure you also add the City and State too. for example "Statue of Liberty New York, New York". "Statue of Liberty" by itself might work in some occasions, but in other cases might locate your nearest Statue of Liberty Hot Dog chain instead. Why tempt fate?
Finally, using your Apple earphones can dramatically increase your recognition because it does a much better job of isolating background noise.
OK, let me know what your own experiences have been.....